Click here for Renewal Dates and Fees - Arizona Liquor Licenses.
Effective January 1, 2017, the renewal process for Arizona liquor licenses will change. Renewal applications will no longer be mailed to licensees via U.S. Mail. These are the steps to the new process:
New Arizona Liquor License Renewal Process
- The Arizona Department of Liquor will email a renewal reminder on or about the 2nd Monday of each month. The email will be sent to the email address on record at the Department.
- Contained in the email will be a link to the "Renewals" page on the Department of Liquor website.
- Contained in the email will be instructions on how to sumbit the renewal applciation, pay the fees and, depending on the series of license held, any additional requirements.
- Contained in the email will be a link to Customer Service Representatives to assist you.
From the drop-down list below, select the series of liquor license you wish to renew. The application and fees are unique to each license series, so be sure you are completing the correct application. Multiple license renewals are accepted using one application. Please read the instructions carefully to ensure all renewals can be processed together.
Links to Renewal Instructions
If you need assistance with your renewal application your customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
|Jan/Feb/March 2017 Renewals|
Accepted Payment MethodsYou may pay fees using any of these methods:
- personal check
- money order
- cashier's check
- Visa or MasterCard (In-person only)